Friday, June 15, 2007

i soooo deserve this!!!

TGIF, BABY!!!!

i dropped my childcare children off and dropped my own children off at their dad's work - and then...i was alone!!! yessss.... okay, so i DO miss my beautiful babies. i know, i know...i am always desperate for some alone time, but when i finally get it, i miss them! hey, i'm a mom - what can i say?

normally my children are just with their dad every other weekend from friday evening to saturday night...but since this weekend is father's day, he'll have them sunday, too! i always want them in church with me on sundays...but holidays are an exception.

so...i have ALL this TIME to myself!!! oh my la la's!! i have nothing planned. yep, nada! i'm gonna SLEEP when i want, i'm gonna watch movies without interruption, i'm gonna read a book if i want to, heck - i can go take a leisurely walk all by myself. oh, the freeeeeeedom!!

okay, i have to admit, i was bummed on the way home. i felt some pangs of lonliness. i was already missing my children, and no one was available to talk to me or hang out with me! my other divorcing friend is now divorced and has a date lined up. sheesh! luckily, my best gal pal answered her phone and we chatted for a bit as i drove in friday night traffic. but she was going camping and lives in another state anyway.

most of all, i've been missing my best friend and soooo wish i could spend this long weekend with him. now is not the right time. but, oh...how i wish it was. lots of daydreaming this evening...LOTS!

tonight, i got myself a little pizza, a rockstar guava and tons of sugary treats! oh, yeahhh!! AND, i treated myself to some chocolate almond rugalah - oh my gawwwww, MMmmmm... those are so freakin' DIVINE! yeah, i'm hooked. the whole thing WILL be gone tonight. hey, if you love me and ever want to get me something yummy...get me some chocolate rugalah. no raisins, please.

so, i've dragged my massive comfy chair right in front of the tv, along with the ottoman. my food is spread out before me and the surround sound is cranked because i have a couple movies to watch: ghost rider and the producers. i'm lighting candles all around me (i love mood lighting - i don't care if i am alone!)...and i'm wearing comfy pajamas and these REALLY fluffy pink socks that a wonderful person gave to me.

this night is gonna rock!!

after i eat, i'll probably give myself a mani/pedi....wax my brows, do a face mask...you know, all the girly stuff. i love being girly. well...enough of this blogging - i have a FUN night ahead of me!!!

No comments: