Sunday, September 30, 2007

grandma benson

i was unable to attend my grandma's funeral in california. i wish i had a picture of her to post on here. i just have these photos from the funeral. i didn't know her as well as my mother's mother, but i do have fond memories of visiting her at her home in tulare when i was younger. she was a sassy lady and deeper into geneology than most mormons i know - and she wasn't even a member (yet)!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

these are the flowers my siblings and i contributed.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Keri said...

What a gorgeous casket. I want one like that! Sorry to hear about your grandma's passing, though.

sjmiller said...

My condolences to your family. Looks like it was a beautiful service.