Monday, June 8, 2009

defying gravity.

this is my new phone:




my beloved pink phone died a couple weeks ago, so i was forced to replace it. i've never been great at change....but i needed something asap so i went with the gravity. it has a keypad which i thought i'd love but i find myself missing the old way. i am also missing the pink. the box it came in had the rebate ripped off so the guy gave me an instant rebate (i liked that). however, i think someone once owned this phone because an alarm was set on it (it went off at 3am...GRR!!) and there were some random photos of ladies on it, along with some weird ringtone that sounds like james brown everytime someone calls me. i haven't yet figured out how to get rid of that thing.



friends think i should get a new virgin phone. jim said i should just keep this one. but when i noticed a scratch in it, he said i should definitely take it back. but now that i've been loading up my phone book (which takes forever), i feel too lazy to go back and get it replaced. blah!

No comments: